Marmox Multiboard Pro
The wonderfully versatile Marmox Multiboard provides a simple and effective solution to ordinary brick and mortar. The boards are waterproof, lightweight and flexible, and are ready to receive tiles or plaster without any surface preparation, with excellent insulation properties.
Insulated Building Board
The Marmox Multiboard is a multipurpose building board, made of extruded polystyrene. It is fully waterproof, and each face of the Multiboard is covered with a close woven fibreglass mesh, embedded in a cement polymer mortar. The honeycomb finish provides a surface that is ready to receive tiles, plaster or screeding. Marmox Multiboard is the perfect solution for insulating and waterproofing in one operation. It is ideal to use as an insulation covering for most internal construction tasks, and can be fixed to any suitable framework, whether brick, wood or metal. The Multiboard is lightweight and easy to cut with a saw or knife, and has been tested to hold a vertical tile weight of over 60kg/m2.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermal barrier, saving on heating and cooling costs.
- Lightweight boards are easy to work with and install into new and existing buildings.
- The XPS closed-cell structure will not absorb moisture or rot, even if it becomes damaged.
- High compressive strength ensures integrity, and does not deteriorate or delaminate over time.
- Various thicknesses available for every application.
- Easily cut to create any size or pattern. No dust or dirt during construction.
- A variety of handy accessories including mounting brackets, washers, risers, and more are available.
- No curing or drying time – board is ready to tile immediately.
- Waterproofing bathrooms, wet rooms
- Lightweight wall and ceiling construction
- Steam Rooms
- Interior / exterior wall insulation
- Sound step proofing
- Bath / spa construction.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.